The Transputer↑ archive contains information relevant to the transputer microprocessor designed by Inmos (now SGS-Thomson Microelectronics) and is available via anonymous FTP with an index. Contact information for the Occam User Group (OUG) is available. The archive includes messages on the transputer mailing list and its associated comp.sys.transputer newsgroup. See Google Groups for a web interface.
- The Occam archive.
- Transputer information in the WoTUG Internet Parallel Computing Archive.
- The Queen's Award for Technological Achievement (1990) and Sharp as a Razor: A Queen's Award for the Computing Laboratory, Oxford Magazine, No 59, Summer 1990, by Geraint Jones,
- Formal Methods Applied to a Floating Point Number System by Geoff Barrett, on the part of the work to develop the floating-point unit for the T800 transputer.
- Bibliography relating to the Inmos Transputer.
- PACT — Partnership in Advanced Computing Technologies: Inmos (now SGS-Thomson Microelectronics) and three local Universities (Bristol, Bath and the West of England), based in Clifton, Bristol, UK.
- 4th Nordic Transputer Conference: Parallel Computing and Transputers, Link�ping, Sweden, 18-19 May 1995.
- World Transputer Congress 1995 (WTC'95), Harrogate International Conference Centre, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK, 4–6 September 1995.
- Transputer information in the Chip Directory.
- Transputer Communications journal, Wiley.
Last updated by Jonathan Bowen, 24 March 2009.