Grand Challenge 6: Dependable Systems Evolution
- Workshop on Dependable Systems Evolution, Queen Mary University of London, 13-14 November 2003
- Dependable Systems Evolution proposal (see also position paper)
- State of the Challenge, 17 May 2004
- The Verified Software Repository, London, 21 December 2004
- ETAPS Workshop, Edinburgh, 3 April 2005
- FM05 Workshop, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 18 July 2005
- 1st VSR-net meeting, BCS Offices, London, 3 October 2005
- 2nd VSR-net meeting, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, 16–17 January 2006
- 3rd VSR-net meeting, Cosener's House, Abingdon, 25–26 May 2006
- The Challenge of Software Verification, Dagstuhl Seminar 06281, Germany, 9–14 July 2006
- 4th VSR-net meeting, University of York, 5–6 October 2006 (see also agenda)
- VSR-net workshop, BCS offices, London, 15 September 2008. In association with ABZ 2008: ASM, B and Z Conference, London, UK, 16–18 September 2008. A POSIX pilot project file system case study has been proposed as part of Grand Challenge 6. Workshops will also be held before this event for preparation.
- The Ideal of Program Correctness, by Tony Hoare, BCS London office, 6pm, 25 October 2006.
- Jim Woodcock↑, First Steps in the Verified Software Grand Challenge, IEEE Computer, 39(10):57–64. October 2006.
- VSR SourceForge
- VSR on QPQ
- EPSRC information
- Main mailing list
- Contributors mailing list
- Grand Challenge 6
- GC6 home
- FM05 Workshop
- Dagstuhl Workshop